You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Turn over your Apple Watch so that its screen faces down.
2. Find the band release buttons. There's one for the top band and one for the bottom. They are thin oval buttons at the very top and bottom of the back side of the watch.
3. Press the band release button and, as you're pressing, slide the band across in either direction to remove it.
4. Repeat with the other half of the band, if necessary.
5. Slide the new band in. It should click into place.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nwn6RVmlHrQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>